Need help to get to ready to work with ST microcontroller
Бюджет $30-250 USD
I am new to the ST uc. I need to code on the STM8L052C6t6. I have never used ST uc. I need someone to help me get started:
1- Tell me what to download (IDE, compiler, librairy etc...)
2- Make a remote control session to install and configure everything so that I am ready to work (a program compiles and I can load the code into the uc).
3- Develop simple routines so that I can start with the high level code and forget about the lower level routines:
- Eeprom routine to read / wrtie a data struct in eeprom
- Eeprom read/write byte
- Configure I/O with all options possible (input pull up, input no pull up, output high, output low ...)
- Read an input and wrtie an output
- Configure the SPI for communication with other external ICs
- WDT functions: (reset chip automatically if timer not reset even in sleep mode)
- Sleep mode to get the lowest current consumption possbile (WDT must reset uc)
- Interrupt routine on button press
- Interrupt routine on timer expire
4- I work with Atmel devices and we can declare global variables with the .noInit label. This make sure that the variable keeps its value even after a reset. Only power cycle will reset the value. Can we find a way to use this feature in the St uc?
5- I have the ST-Link /V2 programmer to be able to load the code in.
6- Worker is ready to help me with a remote control session (Team Vievwer) because I don't want to block on anything.
7- As sais above, I need to get the IDE and compiler but it must be a free tool without limitation (so we must not use the IAR free version which has limitations).
Any questions are welcomed.
I am on a hurry to finish this and be ready to code. I am looking for someone who ALREADY WORKS AND KNOWS WELL ABOUT ST UC AND THE PLATFORM. Don't even think of placing a bid if you wish to develop it from scratch or is not VERY FAMILLIAR with ST devices. I need it fast so the worked will not have time to get used and learn the platform.
I'm VERY VERY VERY FAMILIAR with STM8 and STM32 series MCU, both hardware and software, please contact me.
6 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $173
hi sir i am an expert electronics engineer I have strong understanding of ST UC i can do it for you. please consider me for your job I assure you quality work and on time delivery Please reply to discuss it further Больше
hello i have worked with the st62t60 in a project related to phone equipement. i have used RIDE (raisonance IDE) and assembly language to develop the project. thanks
- Because STM8L052C6t6 part have only 32Kbytes Flash so you only need IDE free up to 32Kbytes code size so I recommend you use Cosmic C compiler for STM8. I have done some project related with STM so I think this proje Больше
hi, I'm a embedded system engineer ,I've been working on freescale semiconductors for 2 years on application software and testing. I have 5+ years professional experience with ST MCU family and I think I can help you w Больше