I have a personal project involving IR signals which uses the CC3200 as the main processor ([login to view URL]) and Energia to program it. I want to be able to use something similar to the IR Remote library available on Arduino with the CC3200; mainly the sending and decoding functions through an IR emitter and receiver connected to the board.
The IR Remote library for Arduino is based on the work of Ken Shirriff. This library can be found here: [login to view URL] A detailed description of how it works can be found here: [login to view URL] The IR sending part uses PWM while receiving uses interrupt.
The CC3200 will be programmed using Energia (it is a free IDE much like the Arduino IDE, but only for Texas Instruments microcontrollers, which can be downloaded here: [login to view URL]). There is a built-in IR Remote library in Energia, which is ported from Arduino but does not support the CC3200.
I need someone who is very familiar with Arduino and the IR Remote library. Your task is porting C++ code in the IR Remote library for Arduino, to an Energia library which supports the CC3200 ARM microcontroller. You will need to understand PWM and interrupts for the CC3200. If you are selected for this project, you can just send me your library and code example then I will try it myself. I will generally test after 7 PM (U.S Pacific Standard Time, UTC-8). I need this to be done within no more than 14 days if possible, but you can freely propose your timeline. The selection process will be based on your experiences, your skills and your previous client's feedback/review.
1. This is a C++/Microcontroller project to port the IR Remote library of Arduino to Energia for the CC3200
2. You should be familiar with IR library code and concept
3. You must understand how to work with PWM and interrupt in Arduino microcontrollers and the CC3200 since this library is based on those things.
4. This project preferably needs to be finished within 14 days max, although you can propose your own timeline.
5. Selection criteria: experiences, skills and client's feedback.
6. Testing will be done by me using my CC3200 on the TV’s and other electronics in my home
If you have any questions, please drop me a private message.