We have a C# website built in .net and need a RESTful Webservice built to import data from an external site.
The webservice will accept POST data as JSON and then process it and if the data is valid insert it into a database. Details of the webservice are below:
1. Build a RESTful webservice on top of our existing app.
2. Use C# code.
3. Webservice accepts JSON (can provide doc with list of accepted parameters)
4. Webservice will process 5 different operations (not sure if each needs a different endpoint URL or not, can discuss)
a. Insert a loan
b. Insert a front-end-user
c. Delete a front-end user
d. Insert a back-end user
e. Delete a back-end user
5. I can provide a detailed explanation of each operation, but basically the insert will accept data which maps to fields in our local database. If the record already exists it will be updated, if not it will be inserted.
6. Each operation can accept multiple entries as JSON objects, for example, to delete a user the JSON would be:
"users": [ // List of users
"email":"example5@[url removed, login to view]"
"email":"example6@[url removed, login to view]"
Which would delete 2 users with email example5@[url removed, login to view] and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If interested please let me know and I can share more specific documents about the exact fields to import and how they map to our database.
87 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $502
Hello I have extensive experience with building and consuming different RESTful JSON web services. Can you send more specific document you mentioned in the project page? Thanks
Hello! I can do this job very quickly. It's a simple api controller with 5 methods. Please provide me the detabase specification and I'll complete the task in a day. Thanks. Roman
Hi there I am a leading C# web service. I can help you to build those 5 operations on top of the existing application. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks Rinsad