We are looking for a C++ developer to implement an application that controls the camera features by implementing a server to receive requests by "socket" from different applications.
- build client/server to handle requests from a different application which will be in JSON format.
- connect to MongoDB and grab information to alias cameras for example:
- you will grab the serial number of cameras and it will be in the application camera["xxxxxx"].snapshot(), you will trigger this camera
- control some camera features (Exposure Time and Auto Gain ...etc)
- the camera connected to an external (I/O) so when you put a specific value in the camera the flash will turn on / turn off
- the functions what we needed.
Please check well these attached file.