We are interested to get developed ERP like Application in ASP.NET/MVC Web Server platform using existing VB6 Application Code & SQL 2000 Databases.
Inputs provided by us: VB6 Forms, Data Reports, SQL 2000 Tables, ADO Connections etc. Entire source code with logics will be provided by us. There will be approx. 25-30 Forms, 25 to 30 Data reports approx. , 5-6 DataBases(SQL2000) approx. with many tables used in each data base, with different ADO connections. Some sample data also will be provided to understand better.
1. The entire application to be converted to ERP like application with ASP .Net/MVC5 Platform (VS2013) , MS SQL 2012 Database.
2. Dedicated table to store users credentials along with type of work,type of access (similar to Role based).
[login to view URL] developed product should be very clean & readable screens with comments in code, modular design approach, future expansion & addition of modules.
4. View, Print & Export to standard formats of data base tables /query based general requirements.
5. User log and Table backups with automated procedures wherever required.
6. EMAIL provision with SMTP authentication for communicationg between users during Approval/authorisation.
[login to view URL] new application shall be published on the new web server and source code shall be provided to us.
[login to view URL] Platform should be: (No other platform is acceptable)
Web Server IIS with O/S Windows 2016 Server, SQL 2012 database & ASP NET MVC5.
Freelancers may refer [login to view URL] application for reference only.
Expected time frame: 4 - 5 weeks.
Expected freelancers: Should have good knowledge in VB6/SQL2000/Dataforms and ASP NET MVC5,SQL 2012, Report generation etc.
Freelancers should be able to give demo of sample project similar to the requirement immediately after bidding.
25 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹150387
Hey For your project I could show you my Projects which are already running so that we could get understanding Message me so that we could show you the live demo and our applications Thanks