- An interface is needed between a business integration platform (EDINET) an ERP System for synchronizing several documents (from ERP to EDINET and from EDINET to ERP)
- We need to synchronize five type of documents:
o DESADV (Dispatch advice)
o RECADV (Receive advice
o RETANN (Return Announcement)
- The interface requires a programmable job for each type of document (initially it will be on a daily basis). There is a need to programming differently the jobs per each type of document (e.g.: maybe the dispatch advices will be synchronized only once a day, but orders will be synchronized at a two hours interval).
- The project’s language should be C#. Project will be in Microsoft Visual Studio or compatible environment.
- The project can be a web interface / an API / a console or any other form, as long as we can program to run it as a job with a daily schedule, without the user intervention.
- SQL Server name, schema and credentials used for accessing the SQL Server should be parameterized (saved in configuration files).
- For data sent from ERP to EDINET:
o Data will be extracted from local network SQL Server (in the same network, but on a different machine in the deployment environment), running a stored procedure.
o The data received from the SQL Server will be formatted by the interface as a XML structure and saved in a XML file in a special folder on the same machine. There is an external component that processes the files for EDINET platform.
o The interface will build one file per each document.
- For data sent from EDINET to ERP:
o Data will be read from a special folder on the same machine where the interface will run. Each type of document will have a different folder. There is only one document per each file.
o The interface will process files one by one. Data from each file will be parsed and saved in special tables on the local network SQL Server.
o The processed file will be moved to “sent” subfolder.
- The synchronization interface will have to log operations in a log file (only the main steps: automatically fire the job, connection to SQL Server success / fail, processing the EDINET file, ending the job).
- The top folder needed for files will be parametrized in special config files. (Eg: “D:\edi”)
- The TIMEOUT parameter for running SQL Server will be parameterized also in config files.
- The name of the project will be ”InterfaceEDINET-ERP”
- The stored procedures will be created by us, thus will not be covered by the current project.
- The programmable jobs / services for document synchronization installed on a test environment and instruction for installing on the go-live environment
- The code / project solution
- 1 month post-deployment free service if needed
15 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $515
Hello, How are you? I am a c# expert. I've read your description carefully and this is my talent field. I have many experience in this job. Please contact me and Let's discuss more. Thank you.