This assignment requires a programmer skilled in mathematics with knowledge of 7 formats: ASCII, Plain Text, LaTEX, Wolfram, Mathematica, Maxima, and Maple.
Assignment: Write a program that parses the all of the Long Text data types in [Input [login to view URL]] and places any stand-alone equations in a new table called “Output” with the following fields:
1. [ID] = ID number linking to the original table from which the equation was extracted.
2. [ASCII] = The stand-alone equation.
3. [Plain Text] = The ASCII converted to Plain Text.
4. [LaTEX] = The ASCII converted to LaTEX.
a. Note: You can use Maxima to convert plain text into LaTEX.
5. [Wolfram] = The ASCII converted to Wolfram.
6. [Mathematica] = The ASCII converted to Mathematica.
7. [Maxima] = The ASCII converted to Maxima.
8. [Maple] = The ASCII converted to Maple.
Example of the input and output data are attached.
Deliverable: All the code, macros, modules, etc. that creates the “Output” table containing the 8 populated fields. For programming language, .net is preference. Next choice would be C#, and last choice would be VBA.
Some helpful references:
18 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $483
Hi, I am a serious developer who aims to provide high quality services. If you contact me, we can discuss more things detail and will be achieved with each other's purpose. Good luck for your business…
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...