Smart Factory offers software-as-a-service, using a multi-tenant infrastructure. Smart Factory would like to hire an external developer to set up IdentityServer4 (ID4).
ID4 must support 5 ways to authenticate:
- email address & password
- confirming code shown on the to be authenticated device on an authenticated device
- entering code shown on an authenticated device on the to be authenticated device
- scanning a QR code shown on the device to be authenticated
- scanning a QR code shown on an authenticated device
ID4 must support 4 grant types:
- Client Credentials
- Resource Owner Credential (aka Password)
- Authorization code (Interactive clients)
- Device Authorization Grant (Interactive clients without browsers or with constrained input)
ID4 must support 2-factor authentication, to be used for untrusted IPs.
An Admin UI should be setup based on an open source available solution.
More information available for interested parties.