You are asked to develop a small desktop application in C#, which stores and manages the
product list of a shop. In this application the user should be able to display the list of all current
products, as well as add, edit, or remove products from the list. Each product consists of its ID
(an integer), a textual description, price (a decimal), and available quantity. Prices should be
displayed with two decimal places and using Euros as the currency.
The list of products should be saved in secondary storage, in order not to be lost after the
application is closed or because of power failure. Therefore, each time the application is started,
it loads all products from a file. Also, the user should have the choice to save the current list of
products to the file any time.
The user interface is requested to be graphical. Thus, as the developer, you are free to design any
suitable GUI (excluding controls using DataSource, such as DataGridView), which can receive
the necessary inputs and display the necessary information on the screen for the above tasks.
Understand the C# language and develop C# applications
• Be familiar with the features of the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 IDE
• Apply the divide-and-conquer principles through the use of methods and classes
• Understand and apply: control structures, methods, classes, arrays, and exceptions in C#
• Design Graphical User Interfaces in C# and handle events
• Understand and apply streams in C#