Закрыт

Software Developer to design PC Application (User-Interface based)

TDS Edu-Innovation is making e-learning projects for schools. We need an Software Developer to help us design our User-Interface based PC Application for schools.

Technical Specifications/Requirement

1. ASP.Net MVC

2. C#

3. Winforms C#

4. API - MS SQL Server

Other Information:

70% of the App is already developed. We want to freelance the rest 30% work to help us complete it within 30 days.

Квалификация: .NET, ASP.NET, Программирование на C#, SQL-сервер Microsoft, WPF

Показать больше gui designer software, embedded gui development tools, free graphical user interface design software, graphical user interface software, user interface design for programmers pdf, user interface software tools, user interface design for programmers, user interface programming, web application user interface design, create application user interface, vbnet application user interface design, desktop application user interface design guidelines, creating windows application user interface, simple clean web application user interface, win32 application user interface, best application user interface, professional application user interface template, design mockup codeigniter user interface, mobile application user interface, banking application user interface

О работодателе:
( 0 отзыв(-а, -ов) ) Kota, India

ID проекта: #19846109

14 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹30071

mehta2010

Hi, Please let me know if your existing application is window based or web based? I have 9+ years of experience of working over c# window based applications. Please reply back to my bid and I will send my recent work Больше

₹28000 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(65 отзывов(-а))
6.8
hardikshah83

I can complete your PC application. Programmer with more than 10 years of development experience here. I have handled production applications with various technologies like .NET, PHP, Classic ASP and many more using d Больше

₹25000 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(37 отзывов(-а))
5.8
TopDesigner315

Hello.I am a Windows App developer. I am interesting on your project as I am a C, C++ and Java expert with design techniques. I have great skill and experience in this field and I am the best developer in my company. Больше

₹30000 INR за 15 дней(-я)
(8 отзывов(-а))
4.2
pearltechno

Hello Greetings!! I have ready-made solution ready for you. Lets connect. I have complete expertise in ASP.NET, .NET 4.5, Web Service, Flex, Json, Active Record Looking forward to hear from you soon. Best Regards, Больше

₹25000 INR за 5 дней(-я)
(2 отзывов(-а))
3.4
shivanimishra19

Hi, I am Shivani and having 10+ years of extensive experience in .Net, MVC, Dynamics CRM, MongoDB, Azure, Angular, Web API, SQL and many more. I am Microsoft Certified developer and have proven experience of deliver Больше

₹27777 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(9 отзывов(-а))
3.6
gazalolubrahim

Portfolio: [login to view URL] With a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, hands-on experience creating and implementing software applications, and the ability to debug and solve problems i Больше

₹33333 INR за 30 дней(-я)
(6 отзывов(-а))
3.2
Bidding5

Dear Hiring Manager, This is [login to view URL] for posting your requirement on Freelancer. My qualification is MCA which from Utkal University, Orissa, India. I am used to working under pressure and I am very keen on my Больше

₹30000 INR за 30 дней(-я)
(2 отзывов(-а))
3.0
vikasrawool2k

Greetings, Thanks for the opportunity. Pavnai Info Solution (Expert Web & App Developers) is a dedicated team with over 20 years' experience and a strong workforce of 10+ Professionals. Relevant Skills and Experie Больше

₹33000 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
₹27777 INR за 30 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
digilaytechnolog

At our company, we turn the digital dreams of our clients into a reality. We work closely with our users throughout development to ensure that we are still aligned with the end-goal. We are committed to producing excep Больше

₹55555 INR за 15 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
₹22222 INR за 15 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
karuppaiahproj

Already i have done so many school projects , so it will be ease to me.. i can finish the project easily on the time

₹25000 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
₹33333 INR за 20 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
ASBITHA341

Hello mate, I gone through the job details carefully and I am absolutely sure that we can do the project very well. We are the team of many Software developer experts and over years we have completed 40+ projects in Больше

₹25000 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0