Opening a position with competitive pay up to $15/hr on a contract basis with strong potential to move onto full time.
Looking to bring on an accomplished Full-Stack Developer (5+ years of experience) with strong communication skills.
Ideal candidate has experience in the following: C#, SQL server, T-SQL, writing queries, data modeling. As well as having experience with the following technologies a plus: Microservice Oriented Architecture, ASP MVC, Angular, Typescript, Razor, Unity IoC, Entity Framework.
• Build and Support applications, which provide essential solutions for clients; may include debugging current systems or programming simple enhancements.
• Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful implementations; get support from experienced Software Engineers as needed. While, working directly with business stake holders and other Developers to understand business requirements and the reasons for them.
• Monitor the implementation of system improvements and documents results.
• Monitor system-wide tests to continually improve products, services and processes.
• Support business representatives and other Developers as needed with implementation and release activities as needed to ensure a successful delivery.
• Work with business representatives to understand outcomes of testing phase; identify solutions to resolve basic issues.
• May maintain databases used for development and testing, depending on the area and technical specialty.
• Write code according to specs and maintain continuous integrations and processes.
• Develop detailed specs for straightforward fixes and enhancements that are clearly aligned to system requirements as defined by business representatives and can be easily interpreted by the business representatives and other engineers.
24 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $13/час
I have 5 + years experience in Web development. I have strong knowledge in asp.net, mvc, angularjs, c #, vb.net, wpf, wcf, crystal reports, sql server. Check my profile and check my asp.net review. thanks