As part of an internal project, we are looking for a highly experienced and enthusiastic CAD-expert with web-development skills, to support/extend our developer team. So we are looking for a long-term collaboration.
Basically our intention and goal is it to offer a service that makes it possible to read several 3D-CAD-formats (vector-based) and convert them in 3D-formats (polygon-based) to use them in a e.g. classical 3D program or in the web.
1. First step is the implementation of a conversion .STEP-format to [login to view URL] or .GLTF file. This step can be seen as an initial process getting to know each other and testing the collaboration.
2. Next steps would follow based on the overall experience (technical / personal). These would include:
- Several other import formats like Solid-Works-Files or similar to get a best possible market-coverage regarding the common file-formats.
- Being part of our enthusiastic developer team and provide us with future extensions/adjustments regarding the conversion project.
- Adjustable Tessalation / Conversion-Quality
- Has to run in a React ecosystem (with hooks)
- React component or a simple lib preferred
- No TypeScript support needed
- Conversion progress indicator optional
Looking forward to a highly-experienced CAD-expert that fits to our team! :)
12 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €1257
Hello Emanuel. I am Amil, Msc Mechanical engineer with huge experience in CAD. I am from Europe and I am ready to travel (if possible) also. Just message me and we will discuss more in chat. Regards.