We are facing issues with ElasticSearch and Redis frequently, mostly with memory related and host not found.
1. LOADING Redis is loading the dataset in memory (tried a fix but no luck)
2. MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots (tried a fix this error was not repeated)
3. Error while reading line from the server. [tcp://[login to view URL]]
4. ElasticSearch couldn't find host form env('Elastic_Host') but when i tried to print the same in constructor its showing "[login to view URL]" this IP though configuration was set using ELASTIC_HOST = [login to view URL]
5. ElasticQueues are not working
Could you please comeup with an effort estimation to discuss further.