This is a preliminary research to shed insights into something I'd like to explore in depth and turn into something like a prototyping project.
I'd like you to explore the trend of integrating a drone technology with the weather forecasting and bring out the service model that is trendy.
Please include the following criteria;
1. Payload types that carries out special functions of weather probing missions
2. Camera usage beyond what's mounted on a drone. (IMU and air-speed sensor, for example)
3. Service model for paid and free subscriptions with an api
4. List of services from a drone industry or of the weather service providers.
5. Type of drones that are used where it's relevant to this research project.
6. What are the special mission capabilities such as air-time, air-frame specifics and payload datasheet.
I need them in regards to a multicopter and a fixed-wing drone, where it's applicable.
No format is enforced for this deliverable. I prefer github-wiki, Jupyter-notebook and Notion. Powerpoint is not recommended.