Hello, we are looking at having a Auto Responder System built.
This will need some coding work on our website and will need to run through a decoding system which is done through software on a pc. Also the file that is uploaded from a customer will then be decoded and then ran through our WinOLS software matched up to a 100% file and the options then given to the Dealer to see which they want, they select it and then the new file will be recoded and sent back to the customer.
The person who works on this would need to integrate it to our website [login to view URL]
which is a Word press site.
We would also like the system to be able to be used by our engineers. So, our engineers can manually feed to auto responder system files. These files can be given back to the engineers.
The Files our customers send us file that range from 512kb to 8mb. These files are reads from ECU. (Engine Control Unit) We have a database of over 40,000, Our company consists of one software developer and two support engineers. the support engineers’ sole job is to drag the customers file into the editing program called WinOLS (Made by a company called EVC). the editing program then either gives them a 100% match which they can then send the customer the file from the database. or they get varied % matches. 95% down to 80% matches can have the modified changes ported other to the customers files using the editing program with a simple press of a button.
My question is can a program or software be developed to make the support engineers life easier. so for example. an automated process that will give the engineer a modified file straight away rather than having to drag into WinOLS etc. Also have it on a website so when customers buy files, the automated system can send files directly back to customers via email? without the support engineer being needed. if the automated system cannot process the file, it is then sent to an engineer to manually process.
1. Automated system to be built to match files 100%
2. Automated system to be able to port changes from lower % examples, Such as 95% match.
3. if system cannot find 100% file or port changes from other examples. then Alert an engineer.
4. be migrated onto our website, so customers can buy files and uploaded directly to system.
5. some files require encryption and decryption. simple program we use at the moment, these needs to be included. please note, there is 2 different software packages for decoding and recoding files.
6. Have option of file upload form to be added to third party websites so we can hire out our services.
7. the system to be accessed from engineer’s desktop and manually send files to the system to be processed.
8. ideally the system will be able to handle as multiple files at once.
Thanks in advance for any help.