shopify plus expert site speed
Оплачивается при доставке
We are a cosmetics company [login to view URL] and in the middle of a huge 100 product launch this weekend. We recently upgraded to shopify plus but we have 3 apps that are currently needed and can NOT off load. Wholesale Gorilla, Uppromote and Youcam Virtual Try on Tool. These are slowing site considerably. We have already resized all of our images.
We would need guaranteed site speed increase and very quick turn around.
We are trying to get the site and check out as quick and easy as possible in a short amount of time.
They have given us access to tons of reading material - however, we just do NOT have the time to dedicate while trying to get the launch ready.
We were told that by upgrading to shopify plus, our site speed would increase by 60%. That is NOT the case. We have gone from a site speed of 23 down to a site speed of 20, even after we resized the photos.
We need a TRUE expert in shopify plus that can drastically speed up site and possibly customize check out. They have recommended several additional applications but we are afraid to download based on already slow site speed.
All of the new items have been uploaded in the backend and ready to hit go on Oct. 1.
I am looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Shopify Plus expert to increase the speed of my website. Currently, my website's loading speed is above 5 seconds, which is too slow for my needs. I have identified specific areas of my website that I believe are causing the slow speed, and I need someone who can diagnose and fix the issue. Ultimately, my goal is to achieve a loading speed of 1-2 seconds - fast enough to provide an excellent user experience. If you have the necessary expertise and experience to increase the loading speed of my website, then I invite you to apply for this project.
They have given us all of the following articles but again, my team does not have the time to dedicate to doing them...
Here are some resources that we recommend when completing a site speed audit:
• Improving your online store speed.
• Improve Your E-Commerce Site Performance and Speed to 2X Conversions.
• The Ultimate Guide to Site Speed.
If you are working with a developer, you can recommend that they use the Shopify Theme Inspector Chrome Extension and you can share these resources with them:
• How to do an In-Depth Liquid Render Analysis With Shopify Theme Inspector.
• How to Debug Liquid Render Performance with Shopify Theme Inspector.
Here are some general suggestions that you can implement when trying to do high-level speed optimization:
• Make sure images have been saved appropriately (ie. optimized for web).
• Make sure your theme is set to use Liquid’s image size filters so that you’re only loading the image size necessary for what’s displaying.
• Then you don’t end up loading a 2048x2048 px image that only displays at 100x100 px.
• Perform an audit of apps.
• Often apps are installed but not used and unused scripts can slow things down.
• Perform an audit of your theme for code related to uninstalled apps.
• Even if you’ve uninstalled an app, it’s possible that there’s still code left over in your theme which can also slow things down.
• Try to remove (or at least reduce) the use of recursive/nested loops.
• These are common for features like advanced collection filtering and nested navigation.
• Depending on the circumstances, loops like these can quickly get huge and substantially increase load times.
• Make sure that if you have a “Quick shop” feature, the information in the modal is loaded once the modal is triggered, not loaded with the page.
• In the case that it’s loaded with the page, you’re basically loading a full product page for each product on the page.
I would be happy to send over the links via Freelancer once project has been approved.
Again, I am completely on the same page that you shouldn't have been told that your site speed would automatically increase by 60% for that to subsequently not happen. If you can let me know where you received that information, I would be more than happy to investigate this further for you.
ID проекта: #37240840