There is a robot which can move around on a grid. The robot is placed at point (0,0). From (x, y) the robot can move to (x+1,
y), (x-1, y), (x, y+1), and (x, y-1). Some points are dangerous and contain EMP Mines. To know which points are safe, we check
whether the sum digits of abs(x) plus the sum of the digits of abs(y) are less than or equal to 23. For example, the point (59,
75) is not safe because 5 + 9 + 7 + 5 = 26, which is greater than 23. The point (-51, -7) is safe because 5 + 1 + 7 = 13, which is
less than 23.
How large is the area that the robot can access?
, i need documentation that contains for following
● Structure and style of the code
● Issues or bugs in the code
● Efficiency of the code
● How well you can explain your setup
● Your problem-solving skills
hello, I want to know grid size is fixed or it's infinite length grid? I solved this type of problems using one special algorithm. waiting for your replay. thanks.