High Level Approach
· Vendor will perform the health, capacity and security assessment of existing AD for Client.
· As part of the testing, vendor will perform gap assessment of the below outlined task and share the report with current status along with recommendation to enhancement and resolution for the gap if any identified during the assessment.
Existing Infrastructure assessment
· Current OS
· Current Domain Functional Level
· Current Forest Functional Level
· Replication health
· Normal user access reconciliation
· Privilege/admin user access reconciliation
· Computers, groups and other objects reconciliation
· Security controls to perform strong governance across the AD for onboarding and offboarding privilege user
· Review of existing applied GPO
· Review of existing stale GPO
· Review performance impact due to security control
· Existing GPO assigned
Domain Control Security posture
· Validate the security controls for domain controllers
· Review of existing licenses
· Stale access and account clean-up for user accounts, computer accounts, groups, and other objects
· Group Policy Clean up
· Group Policy Fine tuning and consolidation
· Preparing the AD for OS, DFL and FFL upgrade
· Upgrade the AD to newer OS and new DFL and DFL
· Privilege access reconciliation
· Improve security posture of domain control based on the gaps identified
· Endpoint group policy hardening review.
· Replication health improvement
· Licensing recommendation for the enhanced and upgrade AD infrastructure
· Upgrade the AD to newer version without any downtime
· Customer has procured necessary licenses, hardware and software, certificates, internet access and operational approvals.
· Customer to provide necessary credentials to us for upgradation and setup
· Customer to allow their IT team to co-ordinate with us.
Out of Scope
We will not deliver following services.
· Any administrative/maintenance/support related to existing email solution.
· In addition to the above point, all points that are not mentioned explicitly in scope of work are out of scope of this project proposal.