We are looking for a Content Marketing Exec to create blog articles, you will need to exhibit best practice content research, production and editing skills with a view on growth, conversion and improving the overall user experience for all our websites and marketing channels.
Given the exciting road ahead and the importance of this role to deliver our vision, this is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious individual who is keen to make their mark and have a real impact on an entire organisation.
What you'll do
• Create content for all marketing channels primarily blogs and LinkedIn
• Produce copy to be used across a range of offline and digital channels – DM, print, Facebook, PPC, Email, Video scripts, website, customer documents, etc
• Produce longer form copy for use in brand-led PR activity and SEO content
• Study competitor and industry trends to uncover new content opportunities
• Ensure that all content is compliant with the brand tone of voice guidelines
• Use keyword research data to write engaging and optimised copy
• Review and edit all published content. Must have a sharp eye for detail!
• Define and maintain copy guides to be used across all channels
• Make copy updates to websites through our CMS system
What you'll bring
• High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, mainly word and excel
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Experience in producing copy for a consumer-facing brand, ideally in the management consulting space
• Experience in producing copy to be used in both offline and digital channels
• Knowledge of creating detailed content plans/calendars
• Have strong experience working on projects from start to finish
• Experience with website administration using a CMS (Content Management System) is an advantage
Please provide the following details for the application
• Updated CV with updated contact details
• Link to your Online Portfolio showcasing your most recent work.