Работа не найдена

Извините, но мы не смогли найти работу, которую вы искали.

Найдите самые последние предложения работы здесь:

Pop up web pages configuration 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

We need a web page that when loaded, will open 2 other web pages each in a new window (not in 2 new tabs). The 2 windows need to open as specific sizes. One taking up the left 75% of the screen and the other taking up the righ 25% of the screen. The larger window needs to have the sound and mic muted automatically when it loads.

$900 (Avg Bid)
$900 Ср. ставка
1 ставки
Amibroker AFL 6 дней(-я) left

Hi, I wanted some customization in Afl with scanner and alert if it breaks mothly or weekly levels with volume.

$8 - $20
$8 - $20
0 ставки
Ghostwriter 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I am looking for a ghostwriter to repurpose a public domain short story and update it for an e-project based on my notes in the attached file. You should have some experience in the Mystery/Romance niche. You should also be comfortable with LGBTQ themes. In your proposal please include the title of the original short story to indicate that ...

$30 - $250
$30 - $250
0 ставки
Minor Photoshop work 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

I need someone to alter some words and numbers of an image.

$13 (Avg Bid)
$13 Ср. ставка
9 ставки
Build and design a website including logos 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

Build and design a website including logos [войдите, чтобы посмотреть URL]

$301 (Avg Bid)
$301 Ср. ставка
10 ставки
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT 6 дней(-я) left

Wish you were getting better results from your ads? It's time for expert Facebook ad copy. Stressing over crafting the perfect Facebook ad copy? Stop losing sleep (and money!) writing copy for Facebook ad campaigns that don’t convert. Hire us we will take care of the trass for you,We will produce high-converting Facebook ad copy. Our expert in Facebook Ads know how to write copy for ...

$250 - $750
$250 - $750
0 ставки
Make some calls 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

I have a data of around 5k leads to be called. Basic information call. Short script. Will pay ₹1 for each lead whether it is connected or not atleast 50% should be connected Hiring 5 people to complete 1000 leads each. If you can do more, we can negotiate. Need to complete in 3 days. Give your bid for 1000 calls

$8 - $20
$8 - $20
0 ставки
MEAN stack web developer 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

Looking for a MEAN STACK developer to work to take over long term project.

$13 / hr (Avg Bid)
$13 / hr Ср. ставка
9 ставки
New website 6 дней(-я) left

Hello, I am seeking a complete redesign of my current website, [войдите, чтобы посмотреть URL] I'd like a new site with pages such as Home, About Us, Services, Blogs, and Contact Us.

$293 (Avg Bid)
$293 Ср. ставка
14 ставки
manage facebook ads 6 дней(-я) left
ПОДТВЕРЖДЕН

i need to run ads campaign on facebook

$65 (Avg Bid)
$65 Ср. ставка
8 ставки