A new high end resort is being established, this resort is looking to attract the best of the best in terms of potential vendors on site. The Project manager has asked that the potential Vendor in question, provide some introduction for the Resort Owner to review to illicit further discussions.
The Project In Question is to Complete the following:
1. Introductory Biography for the Potential Vendor
2. 1 to 2 min collated Video of the Vendor In Question.
The document to be prepared is akin to Bio for the person to be the potential Vendor. The business in question is a Hair Salon. The person in question operates a boutique salon and is a notable personality in the perspective country serving notable clients. The aim is to introduce this person to the owner of the resort.
We are looking to show the perspective owner what this person brings to the resort.
The resort owner is a notable developer with developments all around the world. The Resort in question is hailed to be his ultimate accomplishment. The owner is seeking to illicit great talents in the country in question, so the objective is to introduce the Potential Vendor and what they can offer to the Owner and the Resort.
The Potential Vendor is not wealthy and is not well versed in these works. They are seeking support and this support can be ongoing as funds become available to prepare various other documents including business plans, design concepts etc. There is plenty of long term work for the perspective freelancer.
The Potential Vendor is an eccentric personality, as those who are exceptional usually are, so you will need to work with this person, engaging them to illicit information, follow up on details yourself.
Note, the person completing this task has freedom in how this should be completed. There is no hard and fast rules here. The information provided here is prepared by those not familiar with this sort of work, so your expertise here is required.
The candidate in question is a good fit for the resort and will essentially compete against a major hair agency such as "Tony and Guy" or similar. Please make sure you end your proposal with a poem. The vendor in question has been featured in articles and major events in the country in question.
There are 2 parts to this work:
1. Introductory Document:
-3 to 4 pages, mainly involving pictures where possible providing a history and introduction of the potential Vendor.
-Intro on the Potential Vendor
-What this person can bring to the resort.
What Has been prepared:
Already prepared are old CV's, links to articles, links to video's online etc.
You can also simply search the name of the Vendor to find details on their website, facebook, instagram, youtube etc....
How to apply for this project:
1. No stock standard proposals that clearly show that you have not read the description will be accepted.
2. In your proposal, you must put into your own words, what it is that you are supplying as part of your scope. This way I know you know what you are doing. 2 to 3 sentences.
3. Clearly demonstrate why you can complete this work. 2 to 3 sentences.
3. You will need to figure out what the cost for this work will be based on the information supplied in this project description. If it is not enough information, clearly state what information is required and I will respond directly to you with this information. 2 to 3 sentences.
4. The budget provided is not correct, I don't expect this to be more than a days work for the document.
5. You will need to put in one sentence that could be considered content. It doesn't have to be great, just a demonstration that you can write words in English without 10 grammatical and spelling errors. 2 to 3 sentences.
6. List out the parties mentioned in this document. 1 sentence.