1. Manage 3 social media platforms on a daily basis every month: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and manage 1 additional platform which may change (for e.g. it may be YouTube one month or a specific forum/blog another month)
2. Populate a social media calendar with suggestions on what can be done with the high-value content pieces (type, format etc.)
Strategy & Content Creation:
3. At the mid of each month - the Consultant will provide you with the target vertical and 2 main topics for the next month. You will research and create basic content for these topics. The basic content will be 6-8 pages long each. The Consultant will provide guidelines on what needs to get done. You will do online research and create the draft version for the main content and work with the Consultant to finalize the content pieces.
4. Create a 10- 12 smaller content pieces using the main HV content pieces. The smaller content pieces include 100-200 word articles, social media graphic posts (images), brief social media paragraphs etc.
5. Research the relevant hashtags for the topic of the month and create 20-30 Tweets based on the same 2 topics each month using the right hashtags. The Consultant will add to these tweets.
6. Find relevant content online posted by other brands and/or news or reports etc.
7. Based on the Theme and the target vertical for the month, find relevant groups on LinkedIn and Facebook, online forums etc.
8. Post all the content using Hootsuite on various social media platforms as follows:
- Twitter: 2-3 Tweets daily. These include the tweets created by the team ( you and the consultant) as well as tweets posted by leading vendors/analysts etc.
- LinkedIn: 3 posts per week. These posts include the images and articles created by the team + paragraph with a link to the original content pieces (usually posted on the client's website). Also, post the main content in the right groups on LinkedIn
- Facebook: 1 post a day. These posts include the images and articles created by the team + paragraph with a link to the original content pieces (usually posted on the client's website) + industry-specific articles, news articles, industry leader, influencer, analysts articles etc. Also, post the content in the right groups on Facebook.
- Additional Platform: 4 posts per month. Share the main content piece with the right introduction paragraph and tags.
Daily engagement, listening and monitoring:
9. On a daily basis, spend 2-hours creating, finding and joining the right groups on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Must join minimum 5-10 groups every week.
10. Engage with clients on each of these groups and search for possible conversation opportunities or leads
11. Increase engagement of all posts - likes, shares, followers etc. with various activities including running contests on a monthly basis
12. Monitoring and Reporting: create a monthly report on all social media activities on a weekly/biweekly basis indicating the change in audience.
Additional tasks include email marketing, quality check, working with web team to design and create a landing page, writing content for the landing page etc.