I need 3 articles written 1. [url removed, login to view] PR article talking about egg snatch and how it can help exercise. Should mention that it is fun, convenient, easy, quick, cheap in comparison to other alternatives. Should talk about how it is better exercise than alternatives. Should mention the egg snatch package. PR article should link back to [url removed, login to view] ~ 500 words - keywords: exercise video games, exercise equipment, dance pad games 2. Blog article about exercise video games. This article should include research into current video game exercise equipment, what is available, how much things cost. With descriptions of the games. Should be a pretty high level article, because otherwise it can turn into a book. ~ 800 words - keywords: exercise video games, exercise equipment, dance pad games. 3. Blog article about dance pad video games. This article needs some research into dance pad video games. Which ones are available, how much do they cost. How they are used for exercise. Descriptions of the games. ~ 800 words - keywords: dance pad, dance pad games, exercise video games keyword density ~ 2.5% Writing style - conversational, informal. I want to have two passes. You'll give me the finished articles once, I will review them and give back feedback. After that you'll give me the final article with revisions. Only good grammar and spelling please. Please give me some samples of previous work. No plagiarism.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All work must be original - no plagiarism
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 25, 2007 11:31:44 PM:
I want to thank everyone for bidding on this project.