We are looking for a long term relationship with a reliable English speaking writer to create regular articles for a blog. We would like 2-3 articles per day (60 to 90 per month) containing a keyword/phrase which we will provide.
The purpose of the blog is for SEO, however articles should also create a keen following for readers. We are looking to provide good quality informative blogs for our customers not simply boring material just for the sake of SEO.
Therefore each article must be:
- unique and pass copyscape 100% of the time. All articles will be checked by us on copyscape and we will terminate the contract without payment if any text has been copied from any website. Sorry to be harsh but this is very important!
- keyword orientated. Each article must have a good keyword density, be rich in content and not be "spammy".
- about our industry and conveyed compellingly, with conviction and in good humour. We will advise you of our industry by PM
- interesting to read with a variety of styles. For example some articles should be topical, some informative, others opinionated, thought provoking and sometimes journalistic in style.
- between 150 and 400 words
- well written and free of grammatical errors and/or spelling mistakes
- ready for us to post on wordpress
- occasionally revised (updated) if applicable. You should be able to refer back to previous articles you have written for us.
Please can you place your bid for the first 90 articles and specify your turnaround time.
We are looking for an immediate start and we are happy for the articles to be sent in batches with a payment made by Paypal as each batch is received. Once payment is made, rights to the articles will pass to us.
Lastly are you able to complete a trial article before we bring you on board based on our requirement? Once you make your bid, please let us know if you are happy to complete the trial and we will send you a keyword and the guideline. We will pay you for the trial if you require it.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope this is the start of a long and happy working relationship
Roger and Helen
Thank you to those who have bid to date.
I would be grateful if all future bids could be accompanied via PM with a couple of samples of your work indicating which keywords / phrases were used when writing each article.