Thanks for taking a look at my project! Project Overview: I want to find a talented writer with excellent written English and web research skills to write a minimum of 20 keyword-focused articles for a website about walking vacations. I will provide the actual keyword phrases after your bid is accepted. The articles will be used to create content-rich pages to improve search engine rankings. I am looking for someone who is already familiar with writing to SEO parameters and knows how to create keyword dense articles without sacrificing a friendly conversational style. Each article should be a minimum of 500-600 words. Each keyword phrase should be included once in each headline, twice in the first paragraph, then at least once in each following paragraph. If you are familiar with stop words, you can make sparing use of them to help the flow of the articles and break up the key words. What I am looking for are articles that will rank well in the search engines, but they must also be relevant, informative and well written. Please submit a sample article (I prefer one close to the topic you’ll be writing about) of at least 500 words along with your bid. I do want to form a long-term working relationship with a writer, so it’s important that I get an idea not only of your writing skills and writing style, but your ability to weave a given keyword phrase into text without making it sound awkward. All content you provide must be original. No cutting and pasting will be accepted (even if it is from your own prior work). You may use other sources for research, but nothing that is borrowed, copied or compiled from other sources will be accepted. I will pay $5 per article with a 20 article minimum. I am looking for someone I can work well with over the long term. When I find the right person, you can expect from 10-20 articles per month to be written for multiple websites. Thanks again for your interest Jan Weingarten
1) First article to be submitted for approval within 2 days. First 10 articles must be completed within 10 days. The next 10 must be completed 10 days thereafter.
2) Articles must be original and publishable with buyer as author. All content must be original, but you can use any sources for research and reference. Absolutely no copying of any portion of any outside material (including writer’s previous work). Violation of this will result in immediate cancellation of the contract.
3) Submit articles as text files (Word or Notepad) with no formatting; use only line breaks between paragraphs.
4) Files must be named after the keywords, with hyphens (-) instead of spaces if the keyword phrase consists of multiple words (e.g., [url removed, login to view]).
5) Please check spelling and grammar before submitting.
6) I’ll review and approve each article, and may ask for edits if the articles don’t meet the agreed-upon specifications. To limit the amount of required edits, submit the first few articles in small batches so that we can develop a good working relationship.
7) Articles are considered work-for-hire under U.S. copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
8) The hired writer may not re-sell, re-distribute, or re-use the articles in any way.
9) The original files must be erased from the writer’s computer within ten (10) days of payment being made.
Word or Notepad txt files