(Total words: 2000, Due in 30 Days)
Write a Sociological analysis of a public health issue of use of Tobacco in youth (young people).
Essay should be carried out following points:
1. shown an understanding of public health phenomenon of the mentioned topic
2. use wide range of literature including journals/papers and internet using up to date information
3. Been able to demonstrate a distinctively sociological way of approaching and analyzing the topic. (as distinct from a bio-medical or psychological)
Please note that this essay is designed to be done on the basis of secondary data (i.e. literature and internet) research rather than primary data.
There are three main alternatives for developing sociological framework; you may choose anyone of the following three frameworks. Or you may use another or develop your own.
1. A specific theoretical analysis for example a feminist analysis of smoking, a poststructuralist analysis of gun control.
2. A more pluralist analysis, using different perspectives at different levels. e.g. that outlined by Bryan Turner in Medical Power and Social Knowledge (1995) at p4-5. There he argues a sociological adequate analysis must be made at three levels; the individual, the social and the society.
A more general sociological framework such as that developed in the sociological quest (1999) (historical, cultural, structural and critical).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) complete references will provided along submission
5) please no cut and past
6) update status report requied atleast once a week.
Run on Microsoft word 97 and above, windows environment.