hi - this project is for a short book on the meaning of dreams. however i do not want just another dream dictionary but rather something that talks about dreams by way of themes eg weddings, funerals, funerals etc. and what dreams with these themes mean.
I have no preference re style of the book however i would like to have the chapters pay attention to various aspects of the main theme. so if the theme was weddings maybe the subheads could be about me being the bride or being the bridesmaid or the groom or whoever/whatever.
i have run a feedback on the topic so i can give you some of the topics that have already been asked about.
The writing style should be conversational and engaging. It needs to be easy to read and inspirational, as it will be used by people who have a curiosity about something that has come up in their dreams.
I would like the book written in MS Word using Arial 12 point.
I'll take care of edits and proof reading.
There are many more of these types of projects on the horizon.
Microsoft Word is preferred.
All deliverables must be [uploaded to Rent A Coder] before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then [do not start this project] ...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an [un-arbitratable, illegal] project.
1) The book is to be about 20,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) The first 2,000 words is the introduction describing something about the history of dream interpretation and how it might be valuable to the reader.
3) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
4) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
5) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL ….
More detailed Specifications (Provided after bidding has closed, and only to the chosen coder)