I have a lot of text that was transcribed from audio. This job is 3,000 words long and is just find the right person. I have other jobs that are much larger.
I am looking for somebody with excellent english and writing skills to rewrite the text so that it no longer reads like a person talking.
Goal : Clean writing that keeps the original meaning but is stripped of the speaker's style. The writing uses good gramar and is free of spelling errors.
You need to get rid of the circular verbose style of the speaker - Get rid of the person's personal voice and turn it into text that is more neutral, like journalism or academic writing. He repeats himself a lot in a paragraph. Remove all repeated things. This will involve a lot of trimming and moving words around. But you can't lose the meaning! This will take real skill since you don't know the subject he is talking about.
Here are examples of what to look for:
- any talking in the first person must go. This includes examples he uses from life. Turn the example into the 3rd person.
- get rid of all conversation sayings ("Now, you see.." or "Look at it this way.." or "I mean, its really.." etc).
- Along the same lines, get rid of all stylistic things like: "what you see, the important thing to know, it is very powerful, when looking at, what we have here is, the fundamental element, what is so fascinating, the most powerful, the most important, etc".
- Trim it to the core meaning (but don't get rid of the meaning!). Instead of saying "I really want you to see how important it is to see that the sky is blue, this is important" you should write it to say, "An important point is that the sky is blue."
Please submit a rewrite of the below paragraph with your bid to help us can make a desision:
The 1st gate ??" the creative, the gate of self-expression: creation as a primal force, the energy potential to manifest inspiration without limitation. The 1st gate is in the G center and the G center is the center of the self or the identity. And the G center when it is open has a not-self strategy of looking for love and looking for direction. It is through the 1st gate that the direction of mutation is ultimately expressed, that is ultimately prepared to be expressed ??" expressed when it reaches the throat through the harmonic gate, the 8th gate forming this channel of the creative role model, the channel of inspiration. *So everything about the 1st gate is that the 1st gate is individual in its nature. It needs, it needs to express an individual role. It needs to express its individual direction. Anyone who is endowed with this 1st gate, deep within them is a need to express their unique direction.* *And in the expression of their unique direction, this potential to be able to influence those around them; influence them through mutation.*
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Apr 5, 2006 1:56:27 PM:
please note we can only accept bids from people who have submitted a rewrite of the example paragraph rpovided. thank you for your effort and understanding!