Закрыт

Finalize slides for a webinar (Internet Marketing niche)

I have the slides for a webinar i intend to deliver on building online funnels

i would say about 80% of the slides and content is ready, you would need to finish up the remaining 20% (i can send you the draft of the webinar so far so you can get an idea before you start the project)

example of things that need to be done (but not limited to these) are:

- updating images

- replacing examples that have been overused with other examples that serve the same purpose

- adapting examples and stories to my personal life story

altough this is not a copywriting job (there isn't much copy to write), you need to have an understanding of how to write copy for webinars and WHAT pain points to hit on and HOW to hit them

you also need to have an understanding of the online business opportunity (BizOpp) / Internet Marketing space

*** please provide samples of webinar copy (or webinar recordings) you have worked in the BizOpp / Internet marketing space for your application to be considered ***

we are planning to launch one new webinar per month going forward, so this could become a monthly gig / monthly retainer if you're up for it

thanks

NOTE: the budget is a placeholder, open to working out a long term financial arrangement based on your expertise and what you would bring to the table

Квалификация: Копирайтинг

Показать больше how to make a great webinar presentation, great webinar examples, webinar best practices hubspot, webinar best practices 2018, webinar strategy plan, best webinars 2018, webinar best practices guide, web marketing sales copy samples, reputation marketing niche, free samples proposal game development marketing, marketing campaign proposal samples, marketing thesis statement samples, test internet speed php code samples, writing network marketing niche, b2b marketing sales script samples, internet marketing niche, marketing freelance proposals samples, marketing job description samples, marketing niche conversion traffic, marketing pizza flyers samples

О работодателе:
( 0 отзыв(-а, -ов) ) Aphrodite Hills, United Kingdom

ID проекта: #19185723

1 фрилансер в среднем готов выполнить эту работу за $250

revival786

Greetings! I hope you are doing great. I am highly professional in managing slides making projects. Please contact so I may assist you. Samples available upon request. Thank You, Revival

$250 USD за 5 дней(-я)
(163 отзывов(-а))
6.7