We are a Christmas based website and publish locations of Christmas Lights in Australia.
We obtain user submitted description, details and photos for each location and display them on our website.
On a special page we are creating an "Article" style format that lists pictures and descriptions of the Best displays in an area - this is where we need your help.
The job is:
- Reviewing user submitted content in our control panel (for example, date/time, description, photos)
- Writing a short (60 to 80 word, 4 or 5 sentence) description for each location, based on user details plus your own creativity of assessing the photo.
- The summary needs to contain some creative writing - it is not simply summarising the details.
- Do not use exactly the same writing format and vocabulary for each location - cycle through various format/styles to keep it fresh.
- The summaries will be automatically stacked under each other on the live webpage to create an 'Article' type format.
Attached are examples of the writing style.
We expect you to write about 10 locations an hour on average.
We have about 100 locations needing summarising.
Running for over 20 years now, these owners just love spreading a little Christmas cheer at their house in Glenroy! This is not your average Christmas lights and dice display, although there are still many sparkles to be seen, the key attraction here are all the hand-made Christmas decorations covering the yard! Additionally you’ll find decorations, carollers and nativity scenes.
We’re so happy that the famous XXX display is back on for 2022! An extravaganza of very bright Christmas lights are strung back and forth in all directions between the front fence and house. Behind the fence on the main drive you’ll find LED Christmas trees with cheeky snowmen and lots of glowing Christmas characters. For this year they’ve even decked out the front balcony with a snowy Christmas scene. So rock on down and admire this spectacle from the footpath - be sure to bring your sunnies!