Hi, I am André and I am the CEO/Founder of Bloxodio. [login to view URL]
I am searching developers to make me a Game system like ROBLOX's with the scripting language as Lua.
I need a Game creator where users can script/build/make games then publish it online to the website so other players can play the game together
I want it like Roblox's Game System (Studio, Player) so they can easily make games.
- People be able to create scripts (language: Lua)
- A "explorer" that shows all scripts, parts in the game, and that you can insert scripts or parts to build.
- "Making users able to customize their syntax highlighter/theme"
- Doing so we can progressively add a custom Lua Library/API.
- Be able to make it so you can publish it to a website and other users being able to play it.
- Add so people can save their models.
- A working launcher (simple/flat and elegant)
- Character model as default so you can play as a Character without needing to add code.
- And add the basic functionalities Unity has (excluding publish as exe )
Note: This is a multiplayer platform and not singleplayer!
What needs to be done in the website:
- Making it so owners of the game can edit the title, description, add/change the title, etc.
- Make games publishable so players can play it (This is a multiplayer game)
- Making a game page that includes: Popular games, featured etc.
- Add a Play counter and like and dislike button and implement it to the popular page
- Add a continue playing games list to the homepage
- Max Players in 1 server: 5.