This program you will design a game that guesses the location of a pair of numbers in a matrix with hidden
1. As with all projects in this course, your program’s output will display your name, your EUID, your email address, the department name, and course number. This means that your program will print this
information to the terminal (see the sample output).
2. See the provided SAMPLE OUTPUTS to better understand the requirements.
3. Declare an integer constant named SIZE and initialize with the value of 5.
4. You need to declare two 2D array of integers of using the integer constant SIZE. The number of rows
and columns are equal for both arrays.
• One of the 2D arrays contains the actual data, name it hidden_board. DO NOT display this
array on the screen. It will only be used for processing the data. Using a suitable nested loop,
assign a seeded random number between 1 and 25 inclusive to the members of the array.
• The second array will be displayed on the screen, name it disp_board. This array will
gradually display numbers hidden in the array when you reveal them as the game progresses.
Using a suitable nested loop, assign -1 to each member of this array. Here -1 works as a mask
behind which the data is hidden. SEE SAMPLE OUTPUT1
5. Display the disp_board matrix. It should just be an array of -1.
6. Using a suitable message, ask the user for the co-ordinates of the disp_board matrix to reveal a
number behind the mask.
• Check if the user has entered valid values for the co-ordinates. If not, provide a suitable message
and ask for the co-ordinates again. You must keep on asking for the co-ordinates until the user
gets it right.
• If the co-ordinates are valid, reveal the number hidden behind the mask. HINT: To reveal the
number, you will copy the corresponding number from the hidden_board matrix to the
disp_board matrix. In other words, the number -1 in the disp_board array will be replaced
the corresponding number of the same location of the hidden_board array. SEE SAMPLE
7. Now the game begins. The user has to guess the co-ordinates of the matching number that has just been
revealed. For example, in SAMPLE OUTPUT1, 25 has been revealed. So, the user has to guess the
location of another 25 that is possibly hidden in the matrix. Of course, the user cannot see where it is, so
they are guessing where it is.
• Using the suitable message, ask the users to enter the co-ordinates for the guess to match the
revealed number. As in Step 6, if the co-ordinates are out of range, keep on asking the user to reenter them until the user enters valid co-ordinates.
8. If the user enters valid co-ordinates, there are three possibilities.
8.1 First Scenario
• The user makes the correct guess. To check this, you will check what the number is at the guess
co-ordinates in the hidden_board. If it matches a revealed number, the user wins the game.
Note that there may be more than one revealed number-- see Scenario 8.2.
13 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $25
Hi there, I went through the requirements and I would like to do this project if given the opportunity. Let me know if you are interested so I can have further details.
I have read all your description. I am professional C++ developer and I am ready to start now. I am sure high quality, good communication. Please contact me and Let's go ahead ! Thanks.
Hi I have a good skill in C/C++, C#, JAVA programing. I have finished many projects using C/C++, C#, JAVA. I can do it perfectly in your timeline. Let's discuss more details in private chat. Thanks.
Dear sir! I'm interested in your project. I have 5 years experience of dealing with C/C++. I can finish your project on time. I hope to work on the project with you. Regards.
Hello I am a game programmers worked a lot with C++. I made some game on console when I was a student, so I understand it very well. I will help you finish it.