C language code in visual studio
Оплачивается при доставке
The program will have 2 options:
Find and compare volumes from user given parameters and parameters from file.
Compare user given length, width and height with those in .txt file and find volume of room using larger length, width & height.
Follow the instructions below:
1) Use file structuring approach for this assignment. Divide your assignment folder into data, brain and interface folders. There would be a main.c and [login to view URL] in root directory.
2) A [login to view URL] will also be in the root directory of your assignment folder that will contain length, width & height like
3) In data folder, make a struct room that will contain 3 members: length, width & height. Define struct in header file.
4) In data, there would be functions for calculating volume, comparing parameters (length, width & height), comparing volumes. You can make additional functions if required.
5) In brain, there would be functions for option 1 and option 2. Also make a function for reading file values and a function that would assign values to struct members. Brain will call the respective data functions
6) In interface, there would be a function that will take user inputs for length, width and height and ask user whether they want to choose option 1 or 2 and call the respective brain function.
7) In case of option 1 the program should output which room has bigger volume. Like this:
8) Sample for option 2: let the user given inputs are: length=3.4 width=5.4 height=6.7 then the program should compare these values with the values in file as shown above and the volume will be 3.5*5.4*7.1.
9) In main.c there would be only 1 function that will call interface.
10) [login to view URL] will contain the path of your program
11) The assignment should have an executable .exe file.
ID проекта: #37226802
18 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $21
Hi I am quite familiar with all the above mentioned skills. I have understood all the requirements for the above project. I can feel myself to start the project Thanks