We are looking for a Unreal Engine VR Developer that can provide a Dynamic Saccadic Redirection Plugin with HTC Focus 3 Eyetracker in Unreal 4.26.2.
[login to view URL]
An Eyetracking Device will be released for HTC Focus 3 in the next weeks. We use HTC Focus 3 with LBE and PCVR Streaming.
We are looking for a developer who understands DSR (Dynamic Saccadic Redirection) and is able to build and implement a first prototype by using stock HTC Focus 3 Eyetracker.
We will provide a UE forest environment. Our real-room is about 50m² in size. We plan to expand it as much as possible. If possible an infinite walking would be the goal.
Your deliverable will be:
- Eye-related calculations and algorithms to detect when the user view can be switched based on the Focus 3 Eyetracker
- Unreal Plugin for us to implement into our project to activate and deactivate, configure the angle that is switched in order to smooth the experience. Includes Saccadic Detection, Path Planning and Redirection
- Help integrate the technology into our project
1. Analyze the task and estimate a timeframe
2. Kick Off
3. Build the eye related calculation
4. Unreal Plugin
5. Integration with our help into our project
We work in weekly sprints. Testable updates are required in case it takes longer.
We are also okay with a fixed price project.
HTC Focus 3 is mandatory because we found it problematic to work with Devs that do not share our hardware.
We are okay with recycling existing technology in order to achieve fast results. All IP will be ours.