I am looking for experienced NVidia Grid API Developer. I want to build a solution to play my GPU game remotely. There is something called game streaming which I need to be applied using APIs provided by NVidia.
Problem: I have a remote machine with Nvidia graphics gard and I want to be able to play games from my local machine which doesn't have any GPU/CPU/RAM capabilities.
Build me a server/client architecture using Nvidia APIs. I want to be able to run the client program from my local machine. The client communicates with the server using custom IP and port (no auth needed). After it connects I can chose the game and press a button to play the that game. The game will run on the remote machine and I will play it using my local machine.
1. C++ or Java is recommended. You can suggest other language
2. Nvidia APIs
3. Remote Software is not allowed (like VNC, RDP,...etc)
4. GUI is required but doesn't matter if it doesn't look nice. I just need a bug-free code.
5. Source code must be clean, Object Oriented, Fully documented so other developers can understand it clearly.
6. instructions how to import the code in reputable IDE and build/run/package the code.
7. This work is performance-critical, so I need an efficient code.
8. support for multiple clients running multiple games is required
Make sure you are able to complete the task, or don't bid and don't waste my time and your time please. Place the bid and the time needed to complete the job.
I am a ex-developer so you can talk technical, no problem.