Are you seeking not only a job but a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Portugal? Then we might have an opportunity for you! ?
Cross Border Talents is recruiting Customer Experience Specialists for Portugal to join our major international clients. Have you ever dreamed about working for popular social media platforms, or in markets such as Banking and Healthcare? If you hold a professional level of Italian, French, German, Dutch or Spanish, and fluency in English, and you are looking for a new challenge, then send us your application! ?
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone, email and other platforms;
• Establishing an efficient, courteous and personalized contact, providing clear information and assistance to the clients, adapted to their needs;
• Providing an outstanding customer experience for our clients at all times;
• Collaborating with other teams internationally to tackle any customers' issues;
• Delivering a positive attitude towards the brand.
What You'll Need:
• C1 level in Italian, French, German, Dutch or Spanish;
• B2 level in English;
• EU passport or residence permit in Portugal (mandatory);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving mindset;
• Team spirit, empathy, enthusiasm and love for helping people.
What We Offer:
• A competitive salary;
• 40 hours/week with rotational shifts;
• All travel arrangements including:
- Airport pick-up and administrative help with registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of flight expenses;
- Yearly paid flight to home destination;
• Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments;
• Free Portuguese classes, water sports activities, soft trekking and much more!
?Up for the challenge? That's great, let's have a chat! ?
Do you hold a professional level in any other non-listed European language? Do you want to relocate and have an opportunity to explore Lisbon but Customer Experience isn't really your thing? Send us your application anyway, we might still have a role for you! ?