PAY RATE: $2500 USD /Month
WORK HOURS: 9am - 5pm
What We Are Looking For
• A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanour
• Excellent communication skills
• Availability to work weekends and night shifts
• A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service - and the best in lifestyle
• A warm, people-oriented demeanour
• A team-first attitude
• A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
• Fluent English and an excellent on phone speaking manner
• You need to be highly organised and good at internet searches to manage requests for several members at a time.
What You Will Do
• Respond to member requests for booking arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, restaurant reservations, accommodations) by making arrangements with appropriate providers in their local area.
• Respond to special requests from members with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
• Gather, summarise, and provide information to members as needed for requests.
• Build lists of service providers and contact them in order to prepare service provision for members.
• Contact appropriate individuals or department as necessary to resolve member calls, request, or problems. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
• Monitor club’s virtual chat channels for service, problem solving, and experience quality of members.
• Attend a voice channel for members to drop in with requests.
We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to apply.