Learning Genie is a fast-growing Ed-Tech start-up, aiming to revolutionize the early learning education industry. Our mission is to provide the most powerful portfolio, assessment, and learning management tools for personalized learning for young children. We have been featured on ABC News 10, San Diego Business Journal for our innovation and our business impact in California and the US!
Being a Customer Support Genie is about creating experiences that make customers happy and creating trust in our service and product. We'll count on you to be the gears that keep Learning Genie going.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- De-escalate customers; have superb conflict resolution skills
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
Your Day to Day:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications
- Provide client support through online chat, our ticketing system, and phone support
- Become an expert on our product!
- LOVE troubleshooting and finding solutions
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs-Provide developers with customers' feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
What you bring to the team:
- High school diploma or equivalent/ associative degree
- Experience in call center or customer service activities preferred but not required
- Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be tech-savvy and able to learn new technology quickly
- You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
Why Learning Genie:
- Sharp, motivated co-workers - work with the best in your field and others
- Strong opportunity for upward mobility and career progression
Learning Genie is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Learning Genie is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Job Type: Full-time (40h per week)
Timezone: US timezone such as - EST/ PST/ CST/ MST
Language: English (Fluent - Required) / Spanish (Optional)
Start Date: As soon as possible
I'm very intrested in this position. I'm hard working experienced customer service respresentative and feel like this company is a good fit for me.
22 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $568
Hello Learning Genie, I am interested and available for this position and I hope to discuss further details with you via inbox. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Hello I would like to be part of the project, I have extensive knowledge in server administration and years of support for IT services, I see that there is an option for Spanish speaking staff.
I did CompTIA A+ I am familiar with troubleshooting, and research if there is anything I need to look up. Currently studying computer forensics. I am suitable for this job as it is my current field of study.
Hi, This is my forte. I have been doing this since 19 years and I am very confident that I can do this job for you too. You will surely be satisfied with my service.