What Is A Qualified Transfer Lead?
CENTERS will be required to generate qualified transfer leads only with businesses who have a merchant account and interested in obtaining information about Client’s merchant processing services. A qualified transfer lead is as follows:
1. Must speak with a decision maker of the business
2. Business must be active and accepts credit cards
3. Ask who their current processor is
4. How are their statements received
5. Ask for a valid email
6. Interested in saving money
7. Agrees to talk with the client and to analyze their merchant statement and
8. Willing to be transferred to Client’s agent to discuss their statements.
What is not a Qualified Transfer?
1. Agent transfers the call, agent hangs up and the call was disconnected
2. Client calls back the prospect and prospect said they are not interested before the client can discuss their service, says take me off your list, or hangs up and
3. The client does not have any opportunity to discuss the prospects merchant statements.
Days & hours of operation: - Monday to Friday - 9 am EST to 8 pm EST (Choose any 8 hrs)
Agents must have excellent communication skill; must have experience dialing for B2B campaign. Its a pay per approved transfer ONLY.
If this calls you interest ping me here.
THE FOLLOWING SHOULD NOT APPLY:
Anyone looking for hourly payment must "NOT" apply.
To know the procedure to apply see the file attached.
(All remunerations will be via freelancer, Individuals/Centers bear the fee charged by this site.)
4 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $13
Hi, I am having more than 7+ years of experience in data entry, hence i would request you, if you allow me to do your project, i can assure to complete your project in time line with best accuracy, thanks