Our company is seeking an Account Receivable Specialist to join the Accounting team at a fast-growing, energetic company. The ideal candidate for this position will be have good general accounting knowledge, collections experience, and be very detail-oriented. Position available. Data Entry, Accounting Clerk, Medical Billing, Admin Clerical.
• Prepare client remittance reports
• Format reports using Microsoft Excel to meet client requirements
• Send all remittance reports to the proper groups and/or individuals, both internally and externally
• Request wire/ACH transfers when necessary
• Other A/P duties, as assigned
• Extremely detail-oriented with a commitment to quality
• Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong computer skills (Excel certification is a plus)
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (both written and verbal)
• Must be able to recognize problems and be proactive in finding solutions
• Must be well-organized, responsive, and have great follow-through on assignments
• Able to provide strong work references
• Positive attitude
• Experience with Quickbooks
• Prior Accounting experience
Benefit package, including group health insurance, group dental insurance, paid time off, year-end bonus accrual and wellness activities. Forward your resume and cover letter if interested.
11 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $22/час
I am a Certified Public Accountant. I am confident that I can do the project for you. I always look in to every detail of job. I am available and ready to start.