We are currently recruiting qualified individuals into a bookkeeping/accounting position. The work will be part-time - we are looking for candidates that are willing to take on up to 30 -- 40 hours per week so they can service a meaningful portfolio of clients. The hours will be substantially less during the training period and will build to the number of hours desired as the candidate increases their skill. Candidate must show the skill level necessary to efficiently and professionally work with our team and clients.
Below are the qualifications we require in a candidate:
- Independent contractor status.
- Clean background check.
- Has a computer with a 3G/Cable or higher internet connection and office facilities (home office is fine).
- Has a cell phone with multiple e-mail identity capability - we will reimburse the data portion of your service up to $25/mo.
- Has a bachelor's degree in accounting and/or has worked under a CFO for at least 5 years or has commensurate experience under a CPA.
- Has QuickBooksâ¢ ProAdvisor Certification for desktop and online or is willing to get it.
- Has advanced, multi-industry experience with QuickBooks accounting software and can pass a skills test to prove it.
- Works well with team members - we encourage an environment of support and collaboration while expecting you will be personally responsible for successfully meeting all of your clients' service deadlines.
- Works well with clients - we insist upon excellent customer service, especially during challenging times - those clients that took effort to win over are today our very best advocates.
- Has strong sense of personal responsibility - never miss a chance to get the work done right and on time - we want to be able to count on you.
- Must be technologically inclined - no paper pushers in this office!
We offer excellent training in our proprietary methods, support from a Controller who teams up with you to ensure quality service to the clients, and regular reviews of your work by our Operations team which also provides continuing education. This position will develop from initial training with a Controller for several days, to incorporating and reviewing a light load client work, to building the portfolio of client work. As your proficiency increases you will be expected to work independently with daily check-ins and weekly and monthly reviews. We are cloud based so we have an eye in the sky capability that allows remote team monitoring without the interruption of work. Team members are also highly available to offer support since we stay constantly connected via phone and web meetings. This connectivity will be crucial to your success.
The company offers room to grow. When the need for a Controller arises, our very best bookkeepers are evaluated for the position and those that have the desire for advancement have the opportunity to move into management. All positions within our company offer complete freedom to work remotely in a virtual environment. Because we measure skill based on work product, it is imperative that you complete all work as calendared and be available 'on-demand' for your clients when urgent requests arise.
44 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $1128
Ready for the job @ $10 per hour. i can do this task better than others kindly ping me the details so that i can start asap You could also visit us through our website @ [login to view URL]
Hello, I am member Of ACCA (ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT). I have 4 years of Accounts management experience of textile industry using ERP system.