ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is looking for Director of Payroll. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR OF PAYROLL:
- Manage and guarantee weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
- Supervise payroll staff
- Review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Track and report Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Audit W-4s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE DIRECTOR OF PAYROLL ROLE:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years experience with high volume payroll, preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle
- Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel)
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and local levels
- Ability to manage and lead staff to excellent performance
payroll, manager, ADP, supervisor, payroll supervisor, payroll director, human resources, HR, benefits, compliance, payroll manager
42 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $34/час
I am a hard working man. I will dedicate all my time and mind to complete this project. I would not let the company fell down for giving me the opportunity on working for this project
I have a experience in accounting and taxation and auditing in CA firm I can complete your project on time and accurately. Relevant Skills and Experience QuickBooks, Tally ERP and advaced knowledge in Excel.