***NO TIMEWASTERS NOR AGENCIES***
We are a UK based team working on 2 projects (companies). both of those projects are in its final phase,
One of these projects is a consultancy and the other is a weekly podcast.
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic, and well organised Virtual Assistant with SEO knowledge and a 'will-do' attitude to be a part of our team for this journey and grow along with us. We would like to be sure that we have the best VA on board. So, to start, we will be giving few small tasks to test out the relationship, and make sure that you are the person we are looking for. Of course, this is also to ensure that there are mutual synergies, as we believe in compatibility. We also believe that investing in people is a long-term investment. So, you can be assured that, if there are mutual synergies and we hit it off, it will be a long-term gig for the right person.
• Advanced level knowledge of MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent concise UK English (oral & written)
• Excellent Research skills
• Excellent SEO
• WordPress knowledge, ESPECIALLY in development
• Excellent Document Creation (Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills; Excellent people liaison skills
• Excellent Business writing skills (letters/emails and other correspondence)
• Excellent Co-ordination skills
• Full knowledge in Social Media (incl LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Excellent Marketing skills; with good SEO knowledge
• Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools like Skype, Dropbox and WhatsApp
• Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
• Quick turnaround and ability to meet deadlines
• Must speak fluent English; Able to understand and WRITE in UK English
• Strong Organisational and Time Management skills
Not to mention, it would be a great advantage to have a person with an entrepreneurial attitude
• Research using the Internet or other information sources
• Data analysis/entry into MS Excel, Word, and other tools
• Managing Social Media sites, including LinkedIn and Twitter
• Database creation and management
• Create PowerPoint presentations
• Create newsletters
• Communication with prospective clients, vendors, etc
• Take minutes of meeting during conference calls
• Appointment Setting (cold calling & email)
• Assisting the Director which could be not just work related but personal too
• Other miscellaneous tasks
• Previous experience as a VA/administrative assistant preferred
• Previous experience in Marketing, SEO
• Conversant with Skype, Dropbox, etc
• A complete Freelancer profile
• Must have MS Office 2010
• Must have Skype AND WhatsApp
• Available during UK times
• Accessible on short notice
• Can work independently with minimal supervision
• Be open in giving the 'bad' news – we would rather hear about delays earlier, than at the last minute
• Work-view preferred
You will be working for 5 hours of your time on a weekly basis. Please note that work could be sporadic at first, but will become more streamlined and predictable as we move along. There could be weeks where we may require only lesser hours of your time, and there could be weeks where we might need more. As we move along, anticipate more work.
As of now, please bear in mind that we are a start-up that is getting into something exciting and big, and we are welcoming you to be a part of our journey. And as is always the case with most start-ups, we have limited budgets to work with, but feel assured that you will be duly rewarded in time, and can grow with us, as we grow.
To ensure that you have read and completely understand the role, please reply with a detailed proposal of why you feel you would be suitable to be a part of our team. Also, specify the time zone you are at, and your preferred work hours (in GMT).
Messages that don't answer the above questions will be deleted.
16 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £4/час
I have an experience of 5 years of work in MS Office. I have a good command over English language.I will satisfy you by my work. You may test me by giving me a task for which I shall charge no fee.