NOTE: This macro must be written for the Excel Personal File.
If you do not know what this means, please do not bid.
My accounting system is MYOB.
From this system, I intend to export a sales file covering a number of weeks. Usually 4 but can be more or less
I have a spreadsheet that functions as a MASTER sheet. It contains item codes in the Rows and needs to contain Customer Names in the columns.
In the cells corresponding to customer name and item code, the cell must contain the average sales quantity for that item as calculated from the MYOB sales file.
- Macro must create a new column per week day per customer as dictated by the Sales file.
- Average quantities that result in non-integers must be rounded up the nearest integer
- Items in the Sales file that do not appear in the Master file (if any) must be dealt with elegantly. Perhaps inserting their details at the bottom of the master is best.
-The Master sheet will contain a template customer column for duplication when inserting a new specific customer column.
- The top cell of the customer column (Row 1) must contain an abbreviation of the week day (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- The second cell of the customer column (Row 2) must contain an abbreviation of the customer name as specified withing the worksheet "shortnames" of the Master file
- Dialog box must show at completion of execution regarding status. I.e. whether all quantities were successfully inserted or if there were problems such as item codes that were not found.