Hi Guys does anybody have the knowledge of perdisco. Just need someone who can put the Adjusting entries information in the balance sheet, sale and purchase Journal, cash receipt Journal, cash payment journal, ledger.
Using the following information, you will record end of month adjustments:
Perdisco’s Manual Accounting Practice Set.
This VirtualTutor practice set requires students to manually record and post a variety of business transactions through the completion of a one-month accounting cycle for a fictional business.
If you have an idea you need to cover 7-week simple entries for example:
1. Issued Cheque No. 883 for $8,400 to pay Realty Bites for two month's worth of rent in advance.
2. Paid the full amount owing to J. J. Spud, Cheque No. 884.
3. Balls 'n All paid the full amount owing on their account.
4. Made payment of $821 to PowerGen for 3 months of electricity up to and including 31 May, Cheque No. 885.
5. Paid sales staff wages of $1,915 for the week up to and including yesterday, Cheque No. 886. Note that $1,143 of this payment relates to the wages expense incurred during the last week of May.
6. Issued Cheque No. 887 to Office Supplies Warehouse for the purchase of $587 worth of office supplies.
12 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $33
Hello,I am interested in your project. I am in the accounting world and I can give you the entries for each transaction. Looking forward to hear from you.. Thanks.
Hello, I am doing CA and have 3 years working experience in accounting. Also have experience in finalisation of accounts. Relevant Skills and Experience Pls share me the details. Thanks
I am ACCA. I have more than 2 year experience in an audit firm. I did many external as well as internal audit. Along with internal audit I have experience in online bookkeeping experience.