The Sales Coordinator (Virtual Assistant) is responsible for supporting Sales and Marketing teams. The person works closely with the Bid and Marketing Managers to deliver compliant, quality bids/marketing documents, enhance the bids/marketing workflow & processes resulting in a smoother working experience in both these domains.
The Sales Coordinator supports the activities involved in production and delivery of bid documents and marketing related activities. Additionally, the person will be required to assist their manager in ad-hoc duties as per business requirements.
- Segregating and customising bid content as per sections and create a library
- Validating new tender opportunities
- Monitoring and tracking tenders
- Downloading tender documentation from various portals
- Identifying and validating target prospects for marketing campaigns as required
- Create a library of bid inserts, bid graphics etc.
- Data mining contact details from Google and Social Media
- Creating a repository of our entire bid responses in the X drive - as per Client names, types of services, region, etc.
- Manage social media presence - plan and schedule posts
- Organising Branded language approved by Management for bids
- Develop content for articles/ blog posts
- Listing proposal types and creating templates around Ecosave's portfolio of services. Word template Company branded (Letter/A4/A3/Portrait/Landscape)
- Research on competitors and prospective customers
- Update bid login sheet and all subscription websites with latest keywords, formatting the bid login sheet etc.
- Database cleansing and validation
- Bid/No-Bid review template/content collation
- Re-organise marketing collateral in corporate repository systems
- Win/Loss review template/content collation
- Updating / refreshing proposal and presentation templates
- Creating a review tracker covering the areas - Editorial, Design and Strategic responses
- Google Analytics reports
- Bid related activities during bid submission
- Continuous improvement