*PLEASE ensure you have read and fully understand the job before bidding. Bids where it is clear the details have not been read, will be deleted.*
I am a British voiceover artist and am currently working on some large projects (eLearning courses) that require my audio to be split into a large number of separate files, according to the script I will provide. I am looking to work with someone who:
- Speaks and understands English well (You will need to listen to the audio and know where to edit etc).
- Is speedy, but thorough in their work, with good attention to detail
- Has a basic understanding of audio editing and has access to appropriate software to cut, edit and save audio.
I will provide the successful freelancer with my full audio recording (approx 40 mins in length), and you will be required to split this to create 100 separate MP3 files, based on the the script that will also be provided (see the attached sample files). You will also need to name each file exactly as per the script and include 20 - 30 second gaps in some of the segments, as directed in the script.
If the work is completed exactly as requested and on time, then I have many more similar projects that will follow straight after with potentially even more work offered in future.
In your bid, please detail:
- Any relevant experience or knowledge regarding audio editing
- What software you intend to use to complete the job
- How long you anticipate the task will take you.
- Your price per 100 files edited, split and named.
I look forward to hearing from you!