Need someone to enter data into my book keeping app.
- You will need to have experience using Zoho Books
- You will need to receive invoices and also to record expesnses
- At the moment I have one account that is used for personal and business expenses - you will be told which expenses to ignore and which to add - you will also be given guidance on which account to record against
- I'll ask you to do 2-5 transactions and I will review and confirm it is correct - I will also provide a video guide
- You will receive login for Zoho Books as well as a link to an Excel document edit link so you can mark transactions you have completed
- My budget is $1 per transaction - so if you do 100 transactions you get $100.
- Generally speaking per month I'd have about 30 transactions or so - so I can pay $30p/m for you to just go in and do the necessary transactions + there is a TON of back transactions that need to be done - so at least 100-200+
- I'll start with 30 transactions and then just keep adding milestones for more transactions
- You will be given a test to add 1-10 transactions - if you can do it without messing up or making mistakes then I'll let you do the rest (and yes I will pay you for these transactions).
- Once you finish receiving payments for invoices we can then move to recording expenses - I will get everything organized for you including instructions for which accounts to track under etc.
- Actually $1 per transaction is really reasonable now that I think about it - so once you do the first 100-200 I will drop it to 50c once we get a rhythm going.
- Generally speaking your hourly rate for this project should be between $5-$10ph.
102 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $96
Sir, I have no experience about Zoho Books. But I am sure if you allow me, I'd be able to learn it quick. I am ready to do some sample entries for you. Regards. Vinod Singh Rawat
Hey there I am data entry expert and I am agree with the budget 1$ per transaction. I am ready to give you sample test 5-10 transaction. look forward to hearing from you. Thanks