We currently need an experienced Virtual Assistant who can help support the business in a busy growth period. Your role is to make the Director's life easier by assisting with the day-to-day administration tasks, so she can focus on thinking, selling and delivering.
This is a varied role working across different functions of the business, including sales, marketing, finance and client service delivery. Some of the tasks that you will be working on include:
Administration and Executive Assistance
• Inbox and calendar management
• Providing responsive service to client requests
• Scheduling appointments on behalf of the Director
• Brief the Director about her day and brief on what is coming up
• Organising travel arrangements
• Drafting emails of behalf of the Director
• Monitor group email addresses
• Setting up new clients – compiling and sending welcome letters, agreement documents, based on standard templates
• Ensuring standard client communication emails are personalised and sent, such as requesting feedback at the conclusion of a program, according to established procedures
• Data entry including updating the company CRM (Insightly) and project management tool (Trello)
• Make phone calls as required
• Ordering books and stationery supplies
• Transcription of meeting notes and other handwritten documents
• Assist with project coordination tasks
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Sales and Marketing
• Responding to LinkedIn connection requests and following up potential leads
• Assisting with social media campaigns
• Assisting with email marketing campaigns
• Update sales leads in Insightly
• Assist with sales prospecting activities
• Draft presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Perform literature paper research and other research tasks as required
• Assist with event coordination tasks
• Support preparation and sending of marketing communications to prospects and customers, including: newsletters, blogs, marketing emails, follow up sequences etc.
• Issue client invoices
• Follow up outstanding invoices
You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting a CEO or business owner in a fast-paced environment. You pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service and are an excellent communicator; both in written and oral communication in the English language.
Attention to detail is a must, to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You must be proactive and use your initiative to be two steps ahead.
You are responsive to any requests that are delegated and are able to handle urgent requests in a timely manner. Whilst this role is for 25 hours per week, you must be flexible in your availability and be able to work within Melbourne, Australia standard business hours (8:00am – 6:00pm). Loyalty and being able to work for the organisation exclusively are extremely important. You have access to high speed internet and reliable and up to date technology – with the necessary backups for both, including the ability to run a VOIP phone. You must be able to understand geographical location when setting up meetings.
You have a strong work ethic, are organised, diligent and understand the challenges that come with working remotely. You are open to honest conversations, giving and receiving feedback, taking care of people, and pride yourself on having great working relationships. You are able to manage competing demands and priorities in a calm and efficient manner. Due to the nature of the work, discretion and confidentiality is imperative when handling sensitive information.
You enjoy learning and have a continuous improvement mindset. To both your work and your personal growth. You enjoy collaboration, are flexible and are open to change. Being an online role a technical aptitude is required.
To apply, please include a cover letter identifying why you are the perfect person for this role and an up to date resume with a minimum of two work references.
Applications close on Thursday 4 January 2019
10 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $15/час
it's easy to do it, especially when I say that I had a previous personal assist in my previous business. so I know what I have to do and I feel the pressure on the CEO.
Soy Andreina Uribe, ingeniero venezolana. He sido asistente de gerencias de producción y de ventas, manejo microsoft office y las redes. Puedo trabajar 4 horas/dia por un costo de 4 USD/ hora.