Your job will be to set up two demo-files (excel table+word). Do the coding (makros?) in word and show me how it works. So I can insert and adjust the original files.
Merge mail (Excel+Word)
I want to insert data from excel into a word-template. The word-template containing ALL articlenumbers, articletext and different headlines. Thats easy todo, but
1. I want that only the article will be selected (shown) in word when a „1 or more“ in excel colum „amount“ or colum „opt“ is entered. If = 0 then dont show in word at all.
2. When „opt“ is entered, then show articel(text) with single price, but in total the word „optional“
3. Automatic counting in word, we need style like this „10.10“...“10.11“...“10.12“. The first number „10“,„20“,30,40,50 are stored in excel.
4. Insert Name in word from different tab/sheet (same excel file)
5. Insert calculated amounts (cells from excel). I tryed but I get "0"
6. Show different headlines like „A“ if articels are choosen containg „A“ in Artikelnumber
7. We have up to three „Installation places“ so the offer includes three times „all above“
8. It would be cool to have a „button“, bat-file or whatever to call this automatic.
Pls check attached PDF File
Hello there I am a data entry and excel formula expert. If you want to done your task perfectly and accurately then please contact me. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.